I am so excited that I get to be the FIRST to post a comment!!!! You both just cannot possibly realize how happy your happiness has made me!!! Is that a run-on sentence or what? (Sorry teacher!) You both continue to be in my prayers and thoughts...have an awesome time enjoying each other and loving the Lord out loud with your lives...
Glad to see you in the blogging world...check out D and my blogs as well! D has been blogging for over a year and I have since about November.
Hi Guys, Happy, happy, happy trip!!!!! I saw your mom tonight, Wendy, and we discussed how glad we are that you two are together. We've decided to drive to New York state during the first week of July...You could come down and meet us! You know, Bonnie Clark is in Canada right now. Holly
HAPPY TRAVELING!!!!! I hope you have tons of fun and just enjoy lots of togetherness! May God bless this trip - and more importantly, this marriage! As I've said about a million times already, I am absolutely THRILLED for you both! And again, for the millionth time, Kevin, welcome to the family!!! We are so glad to have you!!!!! You know, if you can make it all the way up to Canada, I'm pretty sure you could trek it up to Indiana, too. :o) Consider it. You are always welcome. It's an open invitation. Love, hugs, and kisses to you both. Looking forward to your posts detailing your adventures in the upcoming days. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. I LOVE YOU!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO Jennifer P.S Wendy, Taft is mine, and he is, of course, the cutest little man I know...but Emma is there for the taking. ;o)
I am so excited that I get to be the FIRST to post a comment!!!! You both just cannot possibly realize how happy your happiness has made me!!! Is that a run-on sentence or what? (Sorry teacher!) You both continue to be in my prayers and thoughts...have an awesome time enjoying each other and loving the Lord out loud with your lives...
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you in the blogging world...check out D and my blogs as well! D has been blogging for over a year and I have since about November.
Love to you both---
Hi Guys,
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy, happy trip!!!!! I saw your mom tonight, Wendy, and we discussed how glad we are that you two are together. We've decided to drive to New York state during the first week of July...You could come down and meet us! You know, Bonnie Clark is in Canada right now. Holly
HAPPY TRAVELING!!!!! I hope you have tons of fun and just enjoy lots of togetherness! May God bless this trip - and more importantly, this marriage! As I've said about a million times already, I am absolutely THRILLED for you both! And again, for the millionth time, Kevin, welcome to the family!!! We are so glad to have you!!!!! You know, if you can make it all the way up to Canada, I'm pretty sure you could trek it up to Indiana, too. :o) Consider it. You are always welcome. It's an open invitation. Love, hugs, and kisses to you both. Looking forward to your posts detailing your adventures in the upcoming days. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. I LOVE YOU!!!!!
ReplyDeleteXOXOXOXOXO Jennifer
P.S Wendy, Taft is mine, and he is, of course, the cutest little man I know...but Emma is there for the taking. ;o)
I checked on your little darlings this morning. Daisy was DYING to go inside!! haha
ReplyDelete